This post is a portion of Part 14 in my on going series about 2D Game Development using the Allegro 5 library. These posts are in course order. You can see all of the posts in this course by clicking the “2D Game Development” button at the top of this site.
- 14.0 – Finishing Our Game
- 14.1 – Adding Game States to our Allegro 5 Game
- 14.2 – Adding a Background to our Allegro 5 Game
- 14.3 – Adding Audio to our Allegro 5 Game
- 14.4 – Deploying our Allegro 5 Game in Visual Studio 2010
We Made It!
Welcome to the 14th and final part of this web series. Congratulations on making it this far. In this section we are going to revisit our side shooter game. This time, we are going to add the final features and finishing touches. By the end of this section, we will have a completed game ready to deploy out to players. Exciting stuff!
There isn’t much more to say here, so let’s get into it.