This post is a portion of Part 14 in my on going series about 2D Game Development using the Allegro 5 library. These posts are in course order. You can see all of the posts in this course by clicking the “2D Game Development” button at the top of this site.
- 14.0 – Finishing Our Game
- 14.1 – Adding Game States to our Allegro 5 Game
- 14.2 – Adding a Background to our Allegro 5 Game
- 14.3 – Adding Audio to our Allegro 5 Game
- 14.4 – Deploying our Allegro 5 Game in Visual Studio 2010
Full source code can be found here.