This post is a portion of my series on Windows Programming using C# (C Sharp). You can see all of the posts by going to http://fixbyproximity.com and clicking the “Windows Programming with C#” button at the top of the site.
- Part 5.0: Intro to Windows Programming
- Part 5.1: Our First Windows Application
- Part 5.2: The Label Control
- Part 5.3: Stateless Buttons
- Part 5.4: Buttons with State
- Part 5.5: The Textbox Control
- Part 5.6: Design Elements
- Part 5.7: The Currency Exchange Program
Build our first windows program.
- Sample Program