This post is a portion of my series on Windows Programming using C# (C Sharp). You can see all of the posts by going to http://fixbyproximity.com and clicking the “Windows Programming with C#” button at the top of the site.
- Part 11.0: Files and Streaming
- Part 11.1: File and Directory Info
- Part 11.2: The StreamWriter
- Part 11.3: The StreamReader
- Part 11.4: File Dialogs
- Part 11.5: Streaming from a Network Location
Revisit the OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog and learn how to incorporate them into your programs